Technion Computer Science Webmail services:
- If you have a problem accessing your inbox after login, you probably logged in to the wrong server (Staff or Assistants), or you have Exchange account. Try to login to the other server, or login to Exchange using Outlook Web Access (OWA).
- Computer Science Webmail services uses SquirrelMail - simple
and fast Webmail tool.
- Its not as powerful as Technion
Webmail service, but its faster and simpler, and supports Vacation
auto-reply and mail forwarding setting (in "Options", "Autoresponder / Mail Forwarding" menu).
- Hebrew may cause problems. Change to "Hebrew - Microsoft Windows Hebrew", in "Options","Display Preferences", "Language:" for better Plain-Text Windows Hebrew support in messages (but Hebrew folders names are incorrect). "Hebrew - Unicode Hebrew" allow display of Hebrew folders names, but does not show Plain-Text Windows Hebrew in messages.
- Attachments: Does not support all attachments types.
- Folders: Webmail displays (subscribes) folders in mail/ dir in your home-dir.
Make sure all your mail clients root IMAP folder is set to mail.
- Sent Items Folder: Enter "Options", "Folder Preferences" menu, and change "Sent Folder:" to your sent items folder.
Default Sent Items Folder is "Sent".